Saturday, August 25, 2012

Computer Playing





Hi Guys,




Mckenna here, Just telling you about todays post! :





 Today, I was studying on the computer. We're studying Egypt in School right now, And they told us to study on the computer. And I have been studying on all of my free time, Sunce 2:37 Yesterday. Yes, I even counted the time! I secretly find Egypt a little intresting.....But thats a secret!!! I'm / we're studing stuff like Cleopatra, and ancient civilisation of Egypt :3. Anyway, I have to go back to studying! So, Bye!






-Mckenna






Mia note: I'm not studying Egypt, I just made that up for Mckennas school. Witch is not real, at all. But, Unlike Mckenna, She finds Egypt a little intresting....And I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (1,0000000 loves later) Egypt!!!! I find everything in Egypt intresting! I want to go there so badly.....But I've never been. The thing I find most intresting about Egypt, Is Cleopatra 8D!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. yay i finally logged into my blogger account =)!i like egypt,too.but i am not as intrested in it as you are =D!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FINALLY :D!!! No offence....X3. You do?NOBODY IS AS INTRESTED IN EGYPT AS MEEEE 8D! Nuh Just kidding...Theres probable more intrested people in the world than me.....But I'm pretty intrested :D!

      Delete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!