Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Walk




Hi Guys,




Mckenna here, With todays post :








Well, Today when I got home from School....I decided to take a walk! (Yes, I don't have my cast in this picture, It's an old picture that I hadent used before, Exept for.....Animal Jam Pink!). Anyway, So I pulled on my Warm-up outfit, Then I went for a small walk. And now I'm back. Oh! I almost forgot! I'm sorry for not posting! I'm just Determined to get back to Gymnastics, And soon! And thats why I haven't been posting for a while :)! But! Guess whats great news?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I got to do the bars yesterday! And heres some more news......Well, I overheard Mia, (Talking to her mom) About getting the new AG (Caroline) who hasn't come out yet! She's a Hostorical, Her name is Caroline. But, I'm not against that! I'm actually a little...well...Eager! Heres a picture of her! :

I love her! I want the Mini version of her, too! And she has a cat! Called Inkers or something.....Well, I'm even MORE exited now !!!!



-Mckenna

7 comments:

  1. your going to get caroline mia????omg!thats soo cool mia!!!!i love her meet dress!ill have to buy it on ebay though =(,im not planning on getting her. =)


    -kara =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Thanks, Kara :D! Yes, I do, too. Exept I woudent wear it, Because It's pink. But I would wear it in Blue ;D! !!!!!!! I have an Idea! :D! But.....I could E-mail you a picture of the dress....Then I could give you the patterns? Are You or your mom / Grandma / Anyone in your family, A sewer? If they are, I bet you could ask them! Ahem....I mean besides your sister.....(If you know what I mean XD).....Or thats what you told me....3:/:3

      Delete
    2. your welcome!!!wait....you got caroline already =O?my grandma is a sewer, and my mom is to.mia!!!!my sister is 5 she cant sew! if anything she would make a.....DISASTER! LOL.well there goes me,cracking myself up again -sigh-.


      -kara =)

      Delete
    3. Nope. Caroline isnt even out yet ;D! I'm gonna get Caroline the day she comes out (September 4th ;DDD). Sorry thats in 2 days, And I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Exited ;DDDDDDDDD! Heh sorry....Thatd exactly what I thought XD. XDD

      Delete
    4. Kaaaaaaaaaaraaaaaaaaaaaaa Come------On--------AJ!!!!!---- I'm soooooooooooo bored :P.

      Delete
    5. ok...ok.....i will mia!! =D


      -kara =)

      Delete
    6. YAY YAY YAY YAY YAAAAAAY!!!!! Exept now I'm not bored....Because I just made a new buddy! But I'll still play with you :).

      Delete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!