Monday, September 3, 2012

Caroline = Tomorrow!!!!






Hi Guys,






Mckenna here, With this post! I'm so really exited about making this post!!!! :





I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo exited today! Caroline is coming.....TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm soooo Exited! Yes I know, Re-use of that picture. But I am actually on that hammock right now, In those clothes, On the computer! But, It's not A hammock for me :P. It's a cat Hammock :D. But, I go on it super often! Well, Caroline will be very confused about 2012, Probable. Because, Shes from 1812. And I don't know how she'll react to like the.....Oven! Or somthing like that... o.O . But it's weird though, All those things are just normal now, But they were like "Shocking!!" Back then :o. Or, Thats just a guess...Well, Bye!


(Should I make a Banner?)


-Mckenna

2 comments:

  1. im exited to mckenna!!!im going tomorrow at agp =D!!!

    -kara =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Kara! :D! Maybe I could see you there ;DD!!! But Probable not.....COME ON AJ!!! I'm soo bored :P. REPLY!!!! I'll just send you A E-mail then.....:3

    ReplyDelete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!