Monday, September 24, 2012

Camping




Hi Guys,




McKenna here, With a short post.. :





Well, I'm sorry for not posting for a while, I'm on a camping trip with my whole family. Well, And guess whats TERRIBLE?? We lost COOPER!!!!! Cooper is my dog, (As most of you know). It all begun when I was walking Cooper, Down by the beach (Theres alot of little small bugs/beatles/stuff around there!) And Cooper is still a puppy, So he goes and chases all of them! And guess what? He chased one! When I was holding his leash, And then I got knocked over, I didin't have anyone around, so my only choice was to chase him, Luckily no one was lost or hurt. Exept my feelings are hurt! Well, There sad. I miss him already! Well, I have to go! S'mores tonight :D!



-Mckenna

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh mckenna!!!i hope you find cooper soon!!!!=o


    -kara =)

    ReplyDelete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!