Sunday, October 14, 2012

Cast OFF!!!!




Hi Guys,



McKenna here, I haven't posted in quite a while. Good news! Read the following post! :




I GOT MY CAST OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got it off 2 days ago, I also had another competition yesterday. I won second place (Still great though!). I'm sort-of breaking silence here, I'm so sorry for not posting! I'm super busy with Gymnastics and all. We still have no sign of Cooper, I'm worried sick. But the good news is, Mia ordered my Beam and Bar set! Yup, thats what has been going on while I was gone. Nothing much. Oh! And, I've been training for the Olympics. That is all i've been doing :).




-McKenna

2 comments:

  1. no!im breaking silence!i havent commented for the last 2 posts!


    -kara (=

    ReplyDelete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!