Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pajama Day!




Hi Guys,




Mckenna here, And you just might wonder why I called this post Pajama day..... :





                 

Well, Heres me, right before I went to school! It was Pajama day today. Sorry for the blurryness of the picture, Caroline dosent................Well...............Understand how to take a picture. But for a beginner, She was great!!! This post was requested by Kara, She wanted a post yesterday, So we got her one! And I posted because I wanted to.......So Ummm..... :9. Well, Bye!!!!!




-Mckenna

2 comments:

  1. cool!!!!do you use chrome?i do.im exited!!!!ill tell you in a e-mail. =)


    -kara =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o! I'm suuuper Exited! I have no clue what your exited about though. But, I'M the super exited one!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

      Delete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!