Saturday, September 8, 2012

Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay yay YAY!!!!!!




Hi Guys!





Mckenna here, I'm almost to exited to post :DD!!!! :





Well, I have no pictures today. But, Guess what? The World AG Compitetion got moved to......


TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And, I did it! I got a Medal!!!!!!!!!! I won first place! It was alot of work, though. Because I had to do Beam, Bars, And floor, 5 times in 2 Hours. But, We sometimes got 10 minute breaks. It was really fun!!! But, The Beam was alot higher than I expected. It was as high as the one in the Olympics!!! But, I'm so glad I went, And did my best, And won a medal! So, the Champoinship is next week. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Exited / Nervous. I feel like........Butterflys in my smoach already forming. It's next Saturday. Caroline came today. She didin't know what Gymnastics was, though. But she found out. And she liked it. I'm like.......Living my dreams! I'm so exited!!!! I made a Banner, But I don't think I'm going to be using it. Because, this is mroe like a diary, not a blog. But it just happens to be a blog! Well, I also have a diary in real life, too. Mia seems to be really exited about Gymnastics, too. And I don't know, But maybe thats how I got Exited. Mia I think is exited, Because she did a Running Split at Gymnastics yesterday. Well, I'm Exited, too. Not because of Mia, Because I might have a chance to live my dreams and make the Olympic team of 2016! I mean, I think it's possible! I have to go, My dog (Cooper) is licking my computer, And hes about ready to knaw it, And Lick me intil I fall over! Bye!!!



-Mckenna




Mia note: I made up the World compitetion (As you know :P). And Mckenna woudent go to the real Olympics, Shes an AG. But I can always pretend :D!!!!

4 comments:

  1. wow mia!!!thats amazing that you cand o a running split!!!i cant even do a split on the floor!im happy for you mckenna!cara (pretend) came to see you =).she was so amazed!and im happy that your living your dreams =D.

    -kara =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i meant cara came to see you......(pretend)


      -kara =)

      Delete
    2. Hehehehe....Thanks! o.o . I cant so a split on the floor....But I can do a running split.....Thats actually a good split in the air....But I cant do a good split (AT ALL +.+) on the floor XD. It's really weird.....Mckenna says "Thank you :)!". Okay! Thats fine with me :D. Mckenna says "Thank you so much, Kara! Infact, I am living my dreams, Almost....But I'm soooooooooooo happy to be in world AG compitetions!" .

      Delete
  2. p-o-s-t!!!!!!!!!mia can you PLEASE post???? =D.but,i have homework to do now.so ill check back in a hour.its ok if you dont post though =D.


    -kara =)

    ReplyDelete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!