Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween!




Hi Guys,




McKenna here, and today I'm going to talk about Halloween! (Kind-of late sorry :P. Really busy with Gymnastics! :D) :



The picture is big today! Sorry about that :\. Well, first of all, lets give a big Happy 10th Birthday to Caroline today! Anyway, here is me and Gwen (If you don't know who Gwen is,she is my cousin.....and we live together.....Just like the other 12 of us .-.) trick-or-treating! I got lots of Candy! If you have read up to here, I want to know what your favorite type of candy is! Mine are York Peppermint Patties! So, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a little while, I'm just really busy with School (Yeah....I know....Most of you wouldn't think of fifth grade as hard :P) and Gymnastics. Speaking of Gymnastics, my first-ever state competition is next weekend! I'm a little nervous....But wouldn't everyone be? Anyway, so yesterday, Mia was very nice to make me an Archives blog! So that everyone will remember me even when I leave! So I don't feel as bad....But the bad news is......I know who the Girl of the Year 2013 is......Her name is Saige......And click here. She is okay :\. But I chose (awhile back) that I wouldn't dislike her. But I pray that Mia doesn't her her .-. .  :)



-McKenna

3 comments:

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!