Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Very sad news :"c





Hi Guys,



McKenna here, and today I'm going to talk about a life as a Girl of the Year.... :





So, Every girl of the year has only one year....And as you see from the ad above.....I'm almost not a Girl of the year anymore :"(. On december 31st 2012 I will be put into the American Girl arcives. Only to be remembered :""""(. But of course, In Mia's house (And many other girls' house), I'lll always live on c: . I guess I just made this post about how sad I am about leaving American Girl :(. But I will never stop Gymnastics!



-McKenna

3 comments:

  1. me to....=(.at the same time im a little excited about the next goty....="(


    -kara =c


    i hope you feel better Mckenna =).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm kinda. But I'll really really really miss McKenna. Shes my favorite american girl. Thats like if you saw...Hmmm whos your favorite....Ummm.....Cara! (I know thats your JLY..I think shes your favorite...!) leave, you would probably be sad..Right? o.O

      Delete
    2. of course!i would probably be somewhat depressed.='(.that would be really sad ='(.


      -kara =)

      Delete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!