Monday, December 3, 2012

A LOT going on at once....





Hey Guys,





McKenna here, and today I have a truly sad picture......




It's that.......Everything.....Including the doll--Me!--is sold out on the American Girl Website. :(. It's really sad for me.....I'll have great memories of this year forever.....I feel like I'm about to die....xD. But don't worry, I'm not! I will live on forever in Mia's bedroom! xD. But I'm still really sad about leaving....And the better news.....Mia is going to get Saige....! But, I've decided I'm NOT going to hate her. :). But Mia is getting her on her opening day.......I'm just a little nervous because I don't know what she'll act like....I mean, I have to admit....I do love her earings......xD. But you know, I don't even know if I will be able to borrow them from her! Oh...Right....My ears aren't pierced xDD. Sorry for the long post! I just need somewhere to put all of my feelings in order! And I don't think I'll do it to Mia.......Poor Mia, she'd have to sit still for hours and hours listening to me poor out my feelings xD.  Anyway, thank you for my readers listening to me pooring out all of my feelings! And also, feel free to tag me! I love to be tagged! ;D



-McKenna



1 comment:

  1. that is a lot going on at once! LOL! ill comment more later i have to go =P!


    -kara\

    ReplyDelete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!