Sunday, December 8, 2013

Ssssttttuuufffffffffff




Hey guys!!



McKenna here... today I will share my opinion about GOTY 2014, Isabelle!


Anyway, this is MORE updates. Might be boring. D :


Okay so I will try to post more pictures on here but there is not much to post. \

Anyway so pictures of GOTY 2014 have been leaked onto the internet and Mia LOVES her... just like last year. xD
Click here to see her. ^_^ She is really pretty-- and that ombre is super neat! Ugh goodness... then I'll have 16 sisters!! That is insain. 0_0

Also.. more good news is that she is a ballerina. Ballet and Gymnastics have like, everything in common, right?! I think I will do a OOTD post in my next post.

MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!  : DDD

Okay bye. Saige is being sooo annoying. >: (


-McKenna



No comments:

Post a Comment

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!