Sunday, September 29, 2013

Long time no see! : D


Hey Guys!


McKenna here, today, well, long time no see! Lol! I have really missed posting on this blog.. it's been almost four months!!!!! Anyhow, today I am going to show you guys how I usually am when I post here. xD. That might sound confusing, but I will show you what I did today!

This is how I look right now as I am typing. Lol. Also, a cat called paws (pawsthecat.blogspot.com, and no, this is NOT an advertisment. xDDD) decided to photo-bomb my beautiful picture and attack the pillow at the window sill since it looked like a toy. LOL!
Sometimes I like to look out the window. Oooh! Today here in CA It's a sunny sunday. xD.

Soooo I thought since I hadn't posted in like forever, I would give you guys some pictures. : D
I know I only have a couple of readers,  but I have missed the fewof them that are here! Also, I am fully aware that boring posts about my life probably don't compell people to keep reading on... but whatever! xD. I am going to try to "jazz" things up a little bit. O3o

I think that's about all for right now. I'll probably end up posting more this week/today (possibly...). : 3

-McKenna



6 comments:

  1. that looks so comfy! lol. i wish i had that chair....omg mckenna i love ur sweater. lol =)
    -kara =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blog!! McKenna is beautiful in that sweater. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you!!! :D ikr xD and thank you .3. xDDD

      Delete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!