Friday, September 7, 2012

Caroline Has Come!!!!





Hi Guys,




Mckenna here, With Caroline (Who has no clue what a computer is.) who is watching me post right now. Sorry for not posting for 4 Whloe days :0! I have been doing Gymnastics, getting to know more about Caroline, And finally,I have been trying to teach Caroline some things about 2012. She still seems to seem stuck in 1812, though.... :





Theres Caroline with Me! Mia took that for me....Of course.....Because I was in the picture! Well, Caroline is really nice. But she's kinda well.....Stuck? In 1812. She keeps thinking that the British are going to attack us.....Witch WONT happen!!! And she also keeps thinging that shes still in Sackets Harbor New york (Where shes from.). All she brought was her nightgown. Witch I thought was intresting because she wears Shoes [Not slippers] to bed! Or, At least, They look like shoes. But, I like her! Well, I've been really busy with Gymnastics latley. My first ever world compitetion is Next week!!! I'm sooooo exited, But at the same time, sooooooo Nervous. I'll be sure to post right before I am on. Or maybe, Someone will film me while I'm on :D! Maybe, If Caroline learns how to use a camera by Next Week. I don't think that will happen! Wow, This is a long post! Well, Bye!




-Mckenna





Mia Note: I'm not actually going to a world compitetion, I made that up for Mckenna. Me and my friend Ninif did. It's completly made up. :)

2 comments:

  1. shes so pretty mia!!!!!did you to notice that she looks so much like lanie?well,i did.i love her dress.i saw her at the store.shes really cool!im not getting her though.im commenting at school =D.im sneeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyy when it comes to school =D.


    -kara =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I for sure Noticed! Well, If you decide someday that you want her, I TOTALLY TOTALLY REALLY SOOO MUCH Recomend her!!!! :D.

      Delete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!