Monday, December 31, 2012

Offical last day of being Girl Of The Year



Hey Guys,



It's McKenna here, and today....is.....Just read the post....




Well....Today is my last offical day of being girl of the year :(. Tomorrow I won't be Girl of The Year anymore. I'll be replaced by:
Saige Copeland GOTY 2013. She is an artist and a horseback rider.


Yeah....Mia is going to her debut and getting her : \. But that's okay  : ). I've decided that I'm not goign to hate her, infact I'm going to try to make friends with her (A STRONG POSSIBLE). Maybe I'll ask to borrow her ring : 3. It's my favorite color! : )

-McKenna


4 comments:

  1. thats sad....it must be hard to go through.but at the same time, im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited for saige!!! because, no offence, but to me none of the recent gotys have really appealed to me...i mean i love you and your story, but i would never buy you as a doll. if you know what i mean. anyway, though, im sorry that your leaving. 2013 has been a great year =).

    -kara =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is...I try to keep it in. Being a gymnast, we have to keep our emotions in because we get pushed hard. Or, those of us that are serious about Gymnastics. We don't really want to be crying every single time coach says "Try again, NOW!" if you get the move wrong...We get used to it, though. I know how excited you are...And I also know how excited Mia is about Saige. I'm going to try my best to be kind, and un-like Kanani. LOL! I know, Kara. I know what you mean. It is a little hard to go through, but it'll be fine : ). 2013? Don't you mean 2012? xD.

      -McKenna

      Delete
    2. I WANT SAIGE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!! lol. =)

      Delete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!