Monday, January 7, 2013

Saige has arrived




Hey Guys,




McKenna here, and today (or actually January 1st) Saige arrived:




So, On January 1st, Saige arrived from AGP LA where Mia waited in a line around the block for a half hour (I'm glad we weren't late!), and picked her and her starter collection up. She is actually very nice, but I barely ever see her, she's always riding her horse Georgia or sketching up her next paintings...And while she has free time, I'm at the gym! So I barely can see her! So.....In my last post I talked about her beautiful ring.....Well......She went out with Mia one day......And she LOST her ring! And Mia and her grandma (and Saige) even retraced their steps to all three places they went and didn't find anything! Well, anyway, here is a picture of Saige:
That's Saige! Mia is saving up for her easel+art stuff and her sparkle dress. That adds up to $86.95! So much $$$!! But, that's plus shipping, because Mia always goes to the store for every purchase, she wants to order the easel+art set and Saige's sparkle dress. And Mia's Dad is going to build her a horse stable. xD. Well, sounds cool!! : )


-McKenna


15 comments:

  1. so awesome that you went on the first day!!!!!!! =)

    i love saige!!!!!!!!!!!!


    -kara =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara!! Me too..But not more than McKenna :)

      Delete
  2. Jesus lord.... I decided, since I was reading this blog, I'll go ahead and look at the AG website. The total of everything I want (including S&H) is $943. O_O

    But I like the blog, :) It's cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know....It's REALLY SUPER DUPER DUPER DUUU[PPPPEEEERRRR expensive! xD. I save my allowance/ own money to get things from AG... :D

      Delete
    2. I can't save up money.... It's so hard for me. I just go and buy a CD or something 1D or book. 0_0 I'd probably never play with it either, so... That probably shows me why I shouldn't spend $950. xD

      Delete
    3. It's okay. Some people just don't get into playing with them...But it's fun to make stop motions with the AG's and put them on youtube. But that takes practice...

      Delete
  3. Hi mia remeber me logan01073!?I made a new account yesterday because my other account was broken
    I hope to see u again.ILOVE AMERICAN GIRL WOOOO xD lol im just crazy about this blog
    I always check for an update on this blog ever 10 seconds lol!Well see u around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I do! :)
      You too! Thanks for checking this blog! :D

      Delete
  4. I missed u mia!Im so glad tht I get to comment on this blog again and share wht I want to tell to u!I feel so free!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to tell u check out my life blog it might be lame...Im still working on it though.See u around mia!Here is my blog-

    http://animaljamcutness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love saige.she is beautiful LIKE MCKENNA!No offence Saige xD Well I just entered the Soar with saige contest and I hope im one of the 10 winners tht are getting saige!Wish me luck!!!
    ~Saige
    P.s. This is Logan01073 on another google account(second google account is kinda mess up so I have to use this google account xd)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. All your google accounts are getting messed up lol. I think Google+ has some glitches...I agree :). I love Saige! I just like McKenna more :)

      Delete
  7. I likes saige because she likes art!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pawsome!! That's part of why I got her :). And she is so pretty lol.

      Delete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!