Sunday, February 3, 2013

Just popping in!




Hey Guys, It's McKenna. I'm just here with an update sort of post. Since I haven't posted in a month, I thought I would pop in, hence the title : ).



Anyway.....So this blog is just turning into updates on my life! A little boring...But you know ; ). Anyway, so school is very time consuming....And when I'm not at school, I'm at Gymnastics....So I have no other time to post here.
And at the gym, at the moment, we are learning really advanced and cool stuff! Gwen one of my cousins took some pictures at one of my meets last week, so I should be able to upload those soon. And maybe I can to an interview with Saige! Only maybe though...

Saige is very nice, and sometimes quiet...But she comes and says good night to me while I'm doing homework before she goes to sleep--Homework makes me get to bed at like 10:30 D :  . This is probably part one of this post, I have to go eat dinner. Bye for now!!


-McKenna



No comments:

Post a Comment

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!