Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Just popping in! (Part two)




Hey Guys. This is part two of my last post, where I said there was two parts.




So! I was talking about how my homework makes me get to bed a t 10:30--Well, that's not good for Gymnastics, like at all. At Gymnastics today (Or, actually, today is my only day without Gymnastics.), so yesterday, we learned Kips on the bar (It's a struggle for me... I'm not sure why though...), and on the Beam, we learned a Back handspring combined with a round-off. I'm not sure of the offical name though.
And great news!! I might be going back home (SEATTLE!!!!!!!) this summer! Yay! California gets boring after a little while....I am 1000000000000000% sure that Mia will bring me! In fact,
she stated it in one of her blog posts. Oh! I forgot to add about Gymnastics! Yesterday on Vault, we learned to do a front handspring on the Vault, and spin in the air! That put me in all smiles when I stuck my landing... ; ).
This morning is a half disaster! You'll see why I said half. So...I was sleeping...And then I heard my alarm. I didn't want to get out of bed to get it (I stayed up until 11:49 last night doing homework, and! I couldn't get to sleep : P), so I called for Lanie, then realized she was at boarding school, then Kanani, who hates me and said no, then I called Gwen, and she was busy, and then I called Rebecca and she was at acting class, and then I called for, Caroline, Ruthie, Addy, and Marie-grace...And they were all busy. Marie-grace was celebrating Mardi-gra, and the rest were doing Laundry. And then I finally asked Saige to come. But she had to get dressed....It turns out, it takes Saige a half-hour to get dressed : P . So Saige finally came, handed me my alarm clock, only to find out that it was 10:47!! So I woke up late....And now I'm on the computer writing this post.

Was that too detailed? I thought so.... :  P.
And now I have to go film a stop motion with Mia... But! Here is a video of my beam routine for the Competition  We have a limit of 30 seconds...So I had to move fast! It was a lot of pressure to get through... But I left with the bronze medal--not my best, but at least I got it! And I didn't break. Some of those girls...Yiikes....They totally broke!

This is a super duper long post! Thanks for listening to my non-stop chatter! : )



-McKenna



8 comments:

  1. No trying to break your pinky, Mia. lol.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! your super duper busy, mckenna!!!! =O
    sorry i commented so late, i can get on the computer less and less these days D=

    -kara =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I totally am! Lol. I'm going to write another post in a couple of minutes...it's okay, I cant get on the computer very much, I post whenever I get on, which isn't very often. : )

      -McKenna

      Delete
  3. Hi im back mia and finally :D im going to make an AG blog now and im going to post again on my life blog and Cool post i like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mia, I found your YouTube. :p You have a really pretty voice. And I also know that I'm not the only person in the world with a ton of posters in their room. :3

    ReplyDelete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!