Wednesday, May 22, 2013

ermahgerd.




Hey Guys,


McKenna here! I am sooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO sorry for not posting in like.....forever! Anyhow, here is a whole bunch of updates/past happenings while I have been gone...



Soo....Not quite sure how to start this post out...Let's get right into the updates I guess.
Great news! My Gymnastics team brought home the gold medal for team finals last week. Let's just say...BEST. DAY. EVER. I wont get too in-depth because I have a lot to explain, but here it goes...
So, we started out the morning with my favorite breakfast which I can never have being a gymnast (healthy choices and all...It gets so lame sometimes :|)- French Toast. My whole gymnastics team devoured it which was pretty standard, again, healthy choices and all...none of us can ever (like, I mean never ever) eat that stuff. So I was pretty happy to see it on a plate in front of me myself. Then we went to our gymnastics meet-This is how well it went. Let's just say, that more than half of us on the team got new nicknames, AKA, Golden Girl. Those are good nicknames, btw. ; )

Well....beyond that gymnastics meet, I have received two new outfits from Mia. Here are the links to them; Easy Breezy Outfit and Butterfly Garden PJ's
I personally LOVE those outfits. But that is part of why I got them. : P lol

Also, a new sister has arrived. Her name is Molly. She is very patriotic. That is really all the explaining I can do lol.

Ooooohhhhh......and here is a video of me opening my newest AG doll! : D


Hmmm.... This is part one of this post. I have to go now. But do not worry, there is plenty more for you to hear in the next post, meaning me ramble.....Lol. Thank you all my loyal viewers out there for reading my giant ramble!! : D


-McKenna


1 comment:

  1. cute agsm mia!!! also mckenna thank you for the updates. i really enjoy reading them =D

    ReplyDelete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!