Friday, June 21, 2013

[Insert title here] : P



Hey Guys,




McKenna here, with a relatively short post today--I have to go somewhere very soon : P.





Anyhow, first I wanted to show you my Bar Routine. It's from a couple of months ago so I have been doing way more advanced things than I showed in the video this month. Here it is!
Yup! I hope you enjoyed! Also I will be posting more pictures on this blog, lately I have been just writing on this blog, no pictures. But actually today Kit wanted to interview me for her newspaper thing xD . So Maybe I'll share that with you guys...Well I told you this post was going to be short. ; )




-McKenna




3 comments:

  1. love the agsm!!! thanks mckenna for updating us! i cant wait to see the interview!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG OMG :D I'm going to AGP LA for te first time on Wednesday and I'm getting my first doll! I'm getting a lookalike, myAG #23. :D

    ReplyDelete

I can see your about to post a comment... (Not really XD) Well, Before you do, I would like you to read the Rules:

No cursing
No being mean
No bullying
No being innapropriate


If you break ANY you may be banned from this blog, FOREVER! :P

Thanks for reading the Comment-form Messege :)

-Mckenna


P.S This may be a Randomness blog, But that dosent mean you can break the rules!